Weird Goings-On

Saturday, June 24, 2006


Hello people! I'm back for another fun filled episode of stupidness. Thankyou to Mrah'Sponagi for the one and ONLY comment I have received. I don't know how to feel about that. I appreciate it but is there only one person that has interest in my blogs? Anyways, thankyou for your advice and I will now use it......

How was that? Hehe. I'm a pro now! Yay. Let me see, what's going on? It's my 18th brithday on 6th July and I'm so excited. I'm having my party at a tavern and it's going to be mad! Heehee!

I'm now officially on holidays and have to mind my little brother on Thursdays and Fridays. Grr.

OH!!! I was learning manual driving and had had like, 15 lessons and still wasn't getting any better. So I came home complaining and Dad said I could learn AUTO!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I'm thinking about quitting TAFE. I don't like the course I'm doing so I'm going to find a good job and then dropout. My Mum won't like it, but stuff her. I'm failing anyway.

I'm going to add another picture. This one is of me and my friends doing one of those old time photos. Aren't we pretty? ........I'm the loner...........hehe

So that's pretty much it. Be back soon

Spazzy Jazzy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaddowdove said...

hey jazz first off i have several things to say.
1) you suck cos u gave me the wrong website so i couldnt leave a message.
2) u think its bad looking after 1 kid for 1 day? try looking after 16 3-year-olds 4 days a week.
3) as for the fact ur a loner in the picture, may i say that ur a damn sexy loner and that if guys saw that picture of you, you wont be a loner for long.
4)need the deets for ur party cos i suck and dont know them
5) u rule
6) this blog site rules and finally
7) I RULE THE WORLD MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ta for now,
Shaddowdove

11:23 pm  
Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

Old west.. but.. what's with the loose legs? It's not like your ankles get hot while your wearing a dress...

Or do they?

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home