Weird Goings-On

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Mmmmm.........donuts


Hi! Sorry I didn't get to finish my last post, I was sent to bed with good reason. I had to get up at 6am this morning......urgh! SOOO tired! I had fun though! I hadn't done a kitchenhand shift in AGES! So anyway..... those pictures I posted yesterday. The frame is what I slaved over for WEEKS. I think it took about 5 hours combined. I glued each individual shell on there. Urgh, I really hope he likes it. :) I have just found a new song to download. Actually, I've liked it for ages but couldn't find the name or the artist. You want to know why? It's called Panic at the Disco by I Write Sins Not Tragedies. And now you know why. I am counting down the days until I'm officially 18. It's currently sitting on 5 days. I might ask my friends to take me to a nightclub or something. Could be fun. But the very FIRST adult thing I'm going to do is buy a scratchie. I always ask my mum or dad to buy me one but THEY NEVER DO!!! Ah well. Might finish. Bit tired. I'll finish by posting another picture. Hahahaha! My friend Rosie is gonna KILL me! Hahaha! This is her at Dreamworld making out with a prospector guy. Very nice. I wonder how her boyfriend feels about this?? Hehe! Ta ta.

Spazzy Jazzy

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

That's a very nice frame, Jazzy. That's alot of shells.. I would have given up ages ago.

And... eeeww Rosie.. do you realise how many people have probably kissed that beardy face before you? She's probably got bird flu now...

10:28 am  
Blogger Shaddowdove said...

I didnt kiss him.... i was... umm....ahhh.....uhhhh.... *goes silent* god damn it *thinks of an excuse*

*giggles* do u actually think i would kiss a guys so old? he's like sooooo old he's made out of plastic. Like totally

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home