Weird Goings-On

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Andy is getting SMASHED


Hey All!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in ages. I have been so busy what with TAFE, work, driving lessons, babysitting nearly everynight I can, etc.

Seriously, I can't get a break. I've been working 9hrs a day from Friday to Sunday and then coming home to mind Matthew (who I might add is in the "I'm Bored With Everything" stage) for up to 4 hours. And I stepped up my driving lessons from 1 a week to 2 so I could get my licence. Which paided off coz, people, I GOT MY LICENCE!!!! Yay!

Anyways, so I now have to tell you all that has happened.............ummmmm........Oh! So I was hated for a while coz I didn't put a deposit on a cabin for Straddie and now we have to pay $120 instead of$99. Even I hated myself for that. I thought it was ok, that they'd still have cabins available but no, no such luck. I was always getting back late and by the time I'd ring, they'd be gone. So when I got home early one arvo I rang them and they said "No!". :( :'( So sad.

I shouldn't of been put in charge of important duties such as this. I'm so incompetent it's not funny. I don't know how I'm going to survive when I have to do EVERYTHING for myself (aka. when I eventually move out of home).

I had a little cry yesterday coz I found out HEAPS of my baby photos had been ruined and thrown out. I was looking at them about a week before my party and left them in a pile in the walk-in closet downstairs. I don't know who (I suspect that stupid boy that was hanging out with Jamie), but someone spilt a drink all over them and they were destroyed. :'( And no-one noticed til Mum and Dad got stuff out of there to sell at their car boot sale a couple of days ago so they weren't able to be saved.

I nearly cut my finger off last night trying to cut up some onion. I cut it on an angle so there's a giant flap of skin that has dry, crusty blood on it. Ew Ew. Mum ran away when I tried to show her. Hehehe. I don't blame her, though, coz I lifted up the skin and went all floppy. Quite disgusting. It kept bleeding heaps for about an hour. It might not have helped that I kept touching it and poking it. Damn my curiousity.

I am getting in trouble off Andy at the moment. She keeps looking at my screen when she talks to me and I cover it up coz I'm just plain crazy like that (she's going to read it anyway). But she thinks I'm crazy and is telling me to do my work....... So I will..........

Going now.......Tata.......

Spazzy Jazzy

Ps. My title is thus coz Andy reckons she will be getting 'Tipsy' and hooking up with all the guys at Straddie
Pps. I LOVE ADAM GARCIA!!! (the guy pictured)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaddowdove said...

Better not be getting it on with my Guy Andy :P
Good to hear from u Jazzy! Congrats on getting ur Licence!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Hope u can come out with us this friday :P

6:15 pm  
Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

Your baby photos? =( Aww poor jazzy..

You're not incompetant, Jazzy; you just made a mistake... no one blames you for it.

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home