Weird Goings-On

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rosie's Pictures




Sorry about the pictures I was going to add. I attached them but they didn't show up. I'll try again. Yay! I think they worked. The first is Rosie getting off the Giant Drop. Hehe, she heard Rhyan say just before it was going to drop that his harness was loose or something. HAHAHAHAHA!!! The next is just a random one of Rosie and Rhyan that I thought looked cute and the last is Rhyan and Rosie humpling the welcome tiger at Tiger Island. HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA!

Cy'all!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

Sooo mean telling people that their harnass is loose.. It's even worse when it really is...

8:18 pm  
Blogger Shaddowdove said...

Damn straight its mean. Scared the crap out of me. Thanks jazzy for posting some better pictures of me... humping a tiger is so much better than pashing an old man *rolls eyes*.
Why oh why are you the only one who ever takes a camera?

6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home