Weird Goings-On

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dustbin Defence Attacks



Well lookie here thats a bad as picture of me. thanks jazz, you could have at least posted a sexy picture of me... oh wait there isnt any, cos i aint sexy. Untill you talk 2 rhyan who will undoubtably say that i look sexy in anything. ANyway moving right along... i dont actually have much to say for once, usually you cant get me to shut up on these blog pages. And its starting to creep me ou, well that and the fact that my hand hurts like hell cos i burnt it on the hot element in the griller. Yay score one for second degree burns and little kids who dont seem to understand that if you poke bandaides it HURTS. And with the new regulations about hygene in the kindy rooms we will be spending more time washing our hands than actually careing for the kids. Anyway thats my small rant for the night. I'll talk to you all later :D

Shaddowdove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home