Weird Goings-On

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The awesome kiddies in my Junior Kindy class

Hey all! :) just finished riding home on my bike. My legs are throbbing, but at least i'll build up heaps strong muscles. Unfortunetly it takes me about 30mins to bike to work *shakes fist* damn hills & only takes me 15 to get home yay for going down hills. Im a very fickle person sometimes ok guys?

Ive been told by every little male kiddy (and even some female ones) in my Junior Kindy class that my bike is "cool" cos its blue and silver. Not cos its electric no..... but cos its blue and silver. Jeez. lol.

Tried to scan a picture of all my little kiddies but my scanners decided not to work. *sigh* oh well. Umm not much else to say really. Hope uve enjoyed my dose of randomness.

Untill next time,
Shaddowdove.

P.S Awesome picys jazz thanks
p.p.s Andy rules
p.p.p.s Rhyan rocks
p.p.p.p.s Jazzy is a legend
p.p.p.p.p.s Matty is awesome
p.p.p.p.p.p.s Hugs for all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home