Weird Goings-On

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Scone With Butter, Jam and Cream

Hallo to anyone! I gave my post the name I did as it is what I'm currently eating with typing. And yes, I have made the keyboard very sticky.

I may have mentioned I received a car for my birthday and today it was upgraded. I am the proud owner of a car stereo (my baby didn't have one when it was given to me). It plays cd's and has a radio.

My brother and my dad spent the better half of 5 hours today vacuuming, filing, sanding, tuning, connecting, polishing, exploring and anything else I have forgotten to mention.
I have two speakers in front and two in back. They came with the car so they fitted and everything but one of the back ones was demented/distorted so they bought me a new one. And OMIGOD! It plays SSSSSSSOOOOOOO FRICKIN' LOUD!!!! My dad picked me up from work and I drove to Mitre 10 and while he went inside, I stayed in the car to test the new cd player out. I swear to god 10 minutes of loud music and I was driving home with my ears RINGING! Hehe.


The only sad thing is that I don't have a license yet and the earliest I will be able to go for my test is August. So sucky!!! I'm ready NOW! My instructor says I should of booked ages ago but damn him to hell for not telling me!!! So I'm all good with driving in Southport at 3/4 pm and around built-up areas, the highway, blah, blah, etc. but I reckon I need to practice my reverse parallel parking. I went out the other day with my instructor to practice and we tried 6 times. I would have failed 5 times!!! Wah!!

I absolutely adore High School Musical. I saw it on the 10th June on the Disney Channel (haha. Kicked my parents off the set!!! Actually, the only reason they let me kick them off was because I had been going on about watching HSM since they started advertising for it about a month earlier. So let's just say I've been in love with it for ages). So my point is I downloaded all the songs as soon as I could and am REALLY obsessed (compared to just plain obsessed) with one of them. It's called 'When there was me and you'. I love it. I love it. I love it. Here are the lyrics:

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you
I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
Once upon a song
Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you
I can't believe that
I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
Cause I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

They're so sad, yet so pretty. The music's pretty nice aswell. I'm going to try to find the scores for the piano coz I think they'd sound really pretty if I can play them properly.

Well, I'm outy. Everyone else is asleep and my typing sounds really loud. I'm going to add some more random photos from my collection, just because I can and no one has stopped me yet. Tata

Spazzy Jazzy

2 Comments:

Blogger jazzylicious_gravy said...

To all of you smart cookies, I realise there are now pictures like I promised. The stupid thing didn't let me do it so I'll put them up on the next one.

Jazz

10:58 pm  
Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

Hmmm.. I hear the southport driving thingoes are tough to pass... Go Robina =D

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home