Weird Goings-On

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Funky Junky Monkey



Greetings to all of Blogdom!!! It is I, Jazzy, here put brightness (or maybe fear) into your dull lives.

I want to start off by adding a photo of my friend, Rhyan. It is his school photo and may I remind you that it was this guy who was pretending to eat a cockroach........*pauses for comment to sink in....or to scroll down to look at the picture again* Hyuk Hyuk! Isn't he funny-lookin'!! Not really but anyway. I thought it was funny coz he usually wears black clothes.......I don't know why it makes a difference.......Meh.....Maybe coz he looks REALLY neat and tidy......Dunno....

Anyway, I'm sitting here at TAFE, looking like a HUGE loner. I'm in one corner of the room while everyone else is about 4 metres away from me (that's alot for an enclosed space). Andy is away for the day, feeling sick and yucky. I now understand how it felt for her last semester when I was taking nearly everyday off. Sorry Andy.

Mmmmm. I'm eating a bag of BBQ Smiths chips.....Yummy!!! But I know Rosie will be gagging as she reads this as she doesn't like this flavour. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think she likes Salt & Vinegar either. But I DO know that Red Doritos are her favourite. At least that's what she bought every time she bought chips from our high school canteen.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR STRADDIE!!!! EVERY time I go there, I have SSSOOOOOO much fun!! We're gonna remember it forever!!!! Everyone bring a camera and I'll make another slide show thingy and YOU guys can choose the music this time (for your own). Actually, I'll post some photos in my next post so EVERYONE knows what it looks like (maybe even people who aren't going, who somehow found my blog page). But I'll have to wait til I get home coz they're on the C:/ drive.

I feel like making my page even more pretty. I'm going to add some photos of my hobbies for those of you who don't know me (aka. no one reading this page, I don't think). So even if you know me already, you will know me so much more........if that makes sense......hope it does.....ohwell.......

So, you may see a photo of a piano. This is the TYPE of piano I want to own. It is a white grand piano and is BEAUTIFUL!!! I adore it.

The bagpipes are my FAVOURITE instrument in the world. I can barely play them but they sound AMAZING when played properly. The other photo of the stick-looking thing is called a Chanter. It is what you use to practice with. It is an evil thing as you need to blow a certain way to get it to work properly. The bagpipes are easier when it comes to getting the right sound but are harder to play as you run out of breath REALLY quickly.

I think that will be all today. I haven't done any work for this class today and I only have an hour left. Plus this stupid website isn't letting me add more photos. I will post those other photos I promised later on tonight and maybe tell you a bit more about random things. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I know you all have busy lives....Matty will his plotting to kill and such.......rosie with her stories/kiddies/evil stepfather/annoying (according to you...) brother...... Andy with her 'programmes'.......Dennis with his St John stuff and Rhyan with his...............with his things.......that he does.........I really don't know what Rhyan does with his spare time......Must get him to tell me sometime so I can post it on here. I don't think most of these people read my blog but I just wanted to post what they do with too much time on their hands. :D:D:D And in Rosie's case, people who might distract her...... from reading about things in my life ........that she probably already knows .......from me telling her already. Yeah....Random.....TATA!!

Spazzy Jazzy

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaddowdove said...

Hey jazzy! i ALWAYS read ur blog silly :P and yes i hate barbque and salt & vinegar chips as well as just about every other flavour. I LOVE red doritoes they rule the world AHH my show is back on talk again later :P
Shaddowdove

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home