Weird Goings-On

Monday, September 18, 2006

Dang-a-Lang-a-Ding-Dong


Hideho! Yet again it has been ages since my last post. Sorry guys.

I have been having the best time the past couple of weekends. Two weekends ago Rosie, Rhyan, Andrea, Tara, Dennis and I all went to South Straddy. OMIGOD!! SO FUN!!

The first day me, Andy, Tara and Rosie caught the ferry at 10:30 and bummed around until 4 when the guys got there. We did kareoke the first night and this huge group of guys were there for a buck's party. Me and Tara got smashed and were wild while Rosie was feeling sick and was taken back to the cabin by Rhyan........... they were gone for a couple of hours............hehe

When Rosie ...ahem....."felt better"....she and Rhyan came back to the pub and found the guys were being really rowdy so told Tara, Andrea and I not to go back and brought us back to the room. Tara escaped by saying she was thirsty and we ran for it. Sorry Rosie. Rhyan came to check on us and he and Tara ended up singing kareoke a bit more while I talked to a couple of the nicer guys from the buck's party. Oh! By the way, Andrea got it on with a young stud from this party too. Tara eventually joined me and the group grew to about 7 or 8 people.

I was absolutely smashed and randomly introduced myself to a guy that was just standing around, Lee. He brought his two friends over, Clint aka. 'clitoris' and Glenn. They invited us for a walk and we went as far as the V club when Tara started leaning on me and we fell over. She said she wasn't feeling well so me and Dennis helped her back to the cabin.

The next day tara and andrea went jet skiing while the rest of us went tubing. We also played on the kayaks and paddle boats. We also went over to the beach and went down the dunes on boogie boards. There wasn't enough for everyone to have one each so me an Tara went down to together. I laid on the board on my stomach (imagine a beached whale) and Tara sat on me (she's a heifer!!!:D;P).

That night was our free dinner and I think everyone was kind of let down with the starter. Everyone except Rosie got a seafood thing but it was like mussels and squid and stuff. The main was steak with mushroom sauce and it was yum!!!!! Rosie didn't like hers coz she got a stir fry but it was way too sweet and the vegies were mushy. :( Then dessert was cookies and cream cake which none of us could eat coz it was sweet.

We went back to the cabin, downed a couple of vodka shots and headed down to the V club. They had another kareoke thing that wasn't as good as the Tipplers one but we stayed there for a while and had 'a few' drinks. While Rosie, Andy and Rhyan went back to Tipplers, me and Tara and Dennis went to find Clint, Lee and Glenn who we'd met the night before. We went to their campsite and they weren't there so we went to the park and played on the equipment for a while (Tara fell off the springy thing).

We went back again and they were there this time. We just sat around for a while talking and then went up to Tipplers to play pool with them and a couple of other guys. We also met back up with Rosie, Rhyan and Andy here. One guy, Nathan, noticed I wasn't all there and made me lean on his friend, Johnno, for a while until I felt better. I got Andy talking to him and they went off somewhere. Hehe.

I can't really remember lots but it ended up having Clint and Glenn sitting on either side and I was playing with their hair. Don't ask me how it ended up like that. So we decided to go back to the campsite but I was having trouble walking so they both were helping me walk, which in turn made me fall over more but I didn't want to mean and tell them to stop trying to help me. Somehow it ended up just me and Tara again with the boys coz Rosie and Rhyan went somewhere, Dennis got sick and Andy was hanging out with Johnno.

We tried going fishing but it was FREEZING so we just listened to the radio and talked for the rest of the night around the campsite.

Glenn went to bed earlier then the rest of us coz he had had too much to drink. Tara got smashed and ended up asleep on Lee so we walked her up to the cabin and came back again (by now Andy was with us). Lee went to bed when we got back and so it was Nathan, me, Clint, Andy and Johnno. Clint went to bed at about 4 and I went to bed at 5. I dont think the others slept at all coz Andy was with us for the 7 am breakky.

While the others went in the spa and sauna, I slept. I was so tired. Meh. We went home at 3:30 coz it was a rainy day and wasn't worth staying until the 5pm ferry. Tara cried coz she had to go in the rain. I love you Tara, but you're a pansy. :D You're so cute.

So that was a basic (and I mean BASIC) outline of our straddy weekend. It was soooo much fun. I'd do it all over again.

So last weekend was even better coz I got to go clubbing. I finished work at 8:30 and went home to get dolled up. I met up with Tara at about 10ish and we went into The Party. As soon as I got in we met up with Clint from Straddy and I met his friend called Daniel. I also met another Daniel who Tara brought and she had also brought John who I had met before.

Me, Tara, John and 2nd Daniel went to the bar and had a Tequila shot with salt and lemon. YUCK!! So disgusting! I had a couple more drinks before we went upstairs to Cocktails and Dreams for a Jam Donut (so shweet!). I took Tara outside for a smoke (her, not me) and she was falling over everywhere. John came out and we went to get a water but we only made it to the other side of the street before she sat down again (and tried to kiss me!!! I don't if she remembers). We got her water from the first aid/help van and she was feeling better......... until she threw up EVERYWHERE!!!!! I have pictures of her cup which was full of it!!!

She was put into the van thingo and we sat with her for a while. John went somewhere but came back so I left her with him. I feel bad now but I was a bit tipsy and not thinking well. Turns out I wasn't needed anyway.

Me, 1st Daniel and Clint went back to Cocktails and Dreams for a while and I watched in drunken amazement as this guy played pool and sank about 6 balls in a row. Wow! After a while we went back downstairs and had a few more drinks before going back to Daniel's car at 3am.

We mainly talked til about 6am and I came home. My mum and dad told me not to stay out all night and when I got home I found they had put the dead bolt on the front door. I had to knock on my brother's window to get him to unlock the back door for me.

So yeah. I had a good couple of weeks. Clint's supposed to be coming down this weekend again (he lives in Logan) and hopefully we're going to Hastings Point. Yay! :D

So I hope this post is long enough and I hope it makes up for not posting for so long. Anyways, going no. Tired as! Ta ta!

Spazzy Jazzy

P.S. Go Damien, Chris and Lavina on Aussie Idol. Lisa and Bobby should die for murdering music!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaddowdove said...

We had such an awesome time at straddy!! YEAH! Give me some warning next time u go clubbing and i'll come too!! ewwwww tara puked everywhere... & she tried to kiss u? hahahaha

10:32 pm  
Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

or a cat with bubblewrap!
http://www.winterrowd.com/bubblewrap/

1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home